Tuesday 26 July 2011

Button Bling


Buttons are big at the moment with vintage and brand new buttons being used to decorate everything from bags to pillows.  I just had to succumb to the growing trend and my studio worktable now resembles a haberdashery version of a sweet shop.




 I have seen lots of lovely button necklaces but I wanted to use the Tiara Heaven touch to create hair accessories using these lovely colourful items.   I hope you like the following creations which include button Kirby grips, decorated barretts and a very funky retro style ring.



All these lovely items are part of the Tiara Heaven Day Wear Collection and at present can be found in The Palm House in Weymouth, Dorset but please feel free to contact me if you would like to adorn yourself with any of these colourful items and watch this space for my day wear collection to hit the Internet.

Louise x 

1 comment:

LittleMissTechy said...

These are amazing and so cute! The perfect girlie touch to any outfit :)