Thursday 14 July 2011

Hand Beaded Bouquet

I am really excited to show you Tiara Heaven's hand beaded bouquet.  For some time I have been wanting to offer crystal bouquets as part of the Tiara Heaven collection but I wanted to create a contemporary stylish look that would complement a bride no matter what her style.  Each flower is hand beaded by myself in my Dorset studio.  The individual care I give to each bouquet allows the bride to choose the colours for the flowers, the Swarovski crystals that sparkle in the centre of each flower, the wire and stem colour, and the bride is even free to supply her own colour ribbon for the handle if she wishes which allows each bouquet to be totally unique.  

Hand Beaded Posy £310.00 from Tiara Heaven

My desire to create an everlasting bouquet as part of the Tiara Heaven collection came from the days when I used to run my family business pressing and mounting wedding bouquets.  I came across some literature that we used to use saying "A bride's memories of her wedding day are something that she will always treasure. Locked within those memories are the flowers that she carried." and I felt it was time to get designing.  The posy that I have created will not only be a lasting heirloom but in a time when getting married abroad is common, having your flowers ready and safely packed away in your suitcase will mean you will have one less thing to organise.

The lovely posy shape means that after your big day the flowers will sit perfectly in a vase creating a stunning decoration for years to come.  The flowers can also be divided to provide keepsakes for the mother of the bride, bridesmaids or whoever you feel would love the lasting memory of your wedding day.

I hope you enjoy this stunning new Tiara Heaven design.

Louise x




No comments: