Sunday 6 March 2011

1 Day To Go

‎How excited am I, tommorrow is going to see the launch of my fab new website :)   When I was trying to decide what image to put on for the final day, there was really only one contender.  This image from the new website represents a triple celebration. 

1. This image is the one seen in the November issue of Vogue. 2. The lady in the image, Jennie, is due a great big congratulations for the birth of her gorgeous second daughter only a couple of weeks ago and 3. the tiara she is wearing is called 'Sarah' after a good friend of mine who has recently announced her engagement (which tiara will she go for??).

So a lovely image with loads of good news attached to it.  

Louise x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's online!!!!!!! Well done to all involved. I love the new setup, so easy to navigate around the site. The pics are fab.

Louise Turnbull said...

I am so glad that you found the site easy to navigate. Taz spent a lot of time making the site as user friendly as possible so she will be really pleased to read your comments, as am I.

Louise xx