Monday 9 April 2012

Beaded Wedding Flowers Spring Special Offer

The 'Cherished Bouquets' are a real hit but as I promised to treat you all with special offers, I thought it would be nice to create a bouquet using seed beads that are not in my colour chart as part of a Spring Special.  It is always good to get to know lots of different aspects of the internet so I decided that it would be fun to make this offer available to everyone through E-Bay!

Click here for info on the Pearlised Pink Bouquet
 
The stunning bouquet features large pearlised pink flowers with clear Swarovski crystals at the centre of each flower. For some time I have been wanting to offer crystal bouquets as part of the Tiara Heaven collection but I wanted to create a contemporary stylish look that would complement a bride no matter what her style.  Each flower is hand-beaded by myself in my Dorset studio.  The Swarovski crystals sparkle in the centre of each flower. The handle is wrapped in white satin ribbon and the bouquet is finished using a pale pink organza wrap.

Click here for info on the Pearlised Pink Beaded Bouquet

The posy that I have created will not only be a lasting heirloom but in a time when getting married abroad is common, having your flowers ready and safely packed away in your suitcase will mean you will have one less thing to organise.

The lovely posy shape means that after your big day, the flowers will sit perfectly in a vase creating a stunning decoration for years to come.  The flowers can also be divided to provide keepsakes for the Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids or whoever you feel would love the lasting memory of your wedding day.

Click here for info on the Pearlised Pink Corsage


To go with this lovely bouquet I have also created a 'Mother of the Bride' Corsage and Grooms buttonhole both in pearlised pink.  As I am aware that many of you like to have matching buttonholes and corsages for guests I have made several available. 

Click here for info on the Pearlised Pink Buttonhole


Happy E-Baying and watch this space for future special offers.

Louise x


No comments: